Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Sunday Best

Hasn't the weather been beautiful! I am soaking up the sun, budding flowers, the smell of fresh air, and the Spring breeze. This was a real long winter for me, and I haven't bee more excited for the warmer weather!!

It has been a while since I posted on the bloggy blog and I blame that to working seven days a week and school. Well, I had Saturday off this week and a mini vacation in-between terms so I am hoping to get in a few posts.

A few weekends ago, I transformed my closet from Winter to Spring/ Summer. I went through a lot of clothing and accessories to try to do the never ending battle of transforming my wardrobe. I have grown, and I need my wardrobe to come with me.

I find my style is still classic, but less explorative. I do not know if that is a good thing or a bad thing, but I see similar silhouettes and less trendy pieces. I have noticed that I have been gravitating to my shows for my statements, and stacking my bracelets as always. The office I work in is a thousand degrees every day so I have been going without my old favorite piece - the scarf. Also, I am still nose ring less - still a tragic event we wont speak to much of.

Here's my Sunday best -


No comments:

Post a Comment