Saturday, October 26, 2013

Morning Sunshine.

I have recently changed jobs yet again, but I am so excited to say that I am working in retail again! I love how fast paced it is, the challenges it brings to the table, and that I can work with people. I have joined the team at Marshalls, and it has been the best move for me!

The position I am in has more responsibility which I am still adjusting too, and the 40 minute commute that comes along with it. With those adjustments I decided I would create a playlist on my iPhone called "Morning Sunshine" to listen on my way to and from work each day. Morning talk shows do nothing for me...

In the morning as I am trying to get ready, getting my lunch packed, and making sure to feed Mihn,  I don't have time to really take a minute and enjoy the beautiful morning I have been blessed with, and the peace that comes along with it. In the busy world we live in, it can be a challenge to slow down and remember to take in the sunshine, and be grateful for the life you have. Once I have rushed around for an hour, I hop into my car and enjoy my own personal playlist that reminds me to stop... and take in the sun.

The little things can change your life in little ways, with big impacts to follow.

This outfit was from the other day. It is getting quite cold here in New England, but the store can be warm with my running around... the pair of skinny jeans and a loose fitted blouse make the perfect pair for my first night closing.





Note Mihn's photo bomb...

jeans.blouse.necklace.flats. LOFT
watch. Marshalls
 
 
Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment