Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Holiday Fever

You know when you see a woman during the holiday season dressed in an outfit that makes her look like a Christmas tree... well... inside I secretly want to be her...

Okay, well not really... but I love to dress for the holidays. I love to wear pastels on Easter, red, white and blue on the fourth and Santa red on Christmas. When I was getting dressed this morning I was extra eager to put on this orange dress for Halloween. I did hold back the black cardi and paired the orange with brown for a softer look, which I really liked.

This dress I have in another color and was actually purchased as a summer knit dress. It has more structure to it, so I knew it had the potential to be paired with tights for fall. I actually have a great pair of boots to go along with the dress, but being on my feet for 8 hours I stuck with a pair of flats.

Tell me, how do you dress for the Holidays??




dress.cardi. Old Navy
tights. Hue
flats. LOFT
belt. American Eagle
earrings. Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment