Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Great Debut

I said in my last post how I love the Holidays and to dress for the occasion. We are coming close to the Christmas season, and I can't wait to pull out my sparkles and holiday wear. Today I was lucky to preview some of my favorite pieces due to a church function.

I knew that I had to dress up for this function, but wanted to be comfortable for the upcoming hours of socializing I would be doing, I instantly thought of debuting this black lace skirt that was hanging in my closet. I bought this over a year ago and I think it is the first time I have worn it... ugh... sad isn't it.

I don't know why this skirt ends up at the back of my closet, because it was perfect for the event and was a great foundation to build an outfit from. I paired it with a bright pink blouse, which come Christmas I will change to red... and added a cardi to help me brace the New England cold.

Starting last year, I have been all about hematite. I love how it looks agents black, and it seems to be by metallic of choice for this season. I picked this necklace up just for this outfit, and I think I made a great investment!






skirt.blouse,cardi. LOFT
necklace.earings.flats TARGET
tights. HUE
ring. LIA SOPHIA

Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment